Kyle is on a low-carb kick, so he made a low carb version of his favorite dip. We'll name it the Cheesy, Meaty Man dip.
Cheesy, Meaty, Map Dip
What do you need?
- Ground Beef
- Sloppy Joe sauce
- Cream Cheese
- Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
What do I do?
- Grill up the meat like you would for tacos
- Add the sloppy joe sauce
- Get a plate
- Spread cream cheese all over the plate
- Spread the sloppy joe meat on top of the cream cheese
- Add the shredded cheese on top
- Microwave for 30-50 seconds to melt the cheese
- Eat - to make it low-carb, Kyle ate it with celery (I ate it with tortilla chips)
What are your favorite football snacks?
What I listened to while writing:
Home by Phillip Phillips
If There's a Reason by Derby
Middle Distance Runner by Sea Wolf