On this Monday morning, we all need a reminder of things that make us happy. After a weekend of doing whatever I want (which this weekend, was mostly hibernating), I made myself a cup of tea on this fine morning and it reminded me of all the other things that make me stupidly happy for no reason. I'm sharing my list to help jog your memory of what makes you happy this Monday.
In no particular order:
1. Baby J squishing his nose like a bunny. I laugh hysterically even though he only does it when he is annoyed.
2. Tea! I feel like I have jumped into a pool of heaven when I'm drinking tea.
3. Planning a vacation. I love the art of planning a get away. Sadly, I also really enjoy the budgeting and creating an itinerary.
4. J's laugh. Is there anything better than a child's innocent/sometimes evil laughter?
5. When J is healthy for more than a week at a time. Am I right fellow daycare parents?
6. Researching essential oils. I find it ridiculously interesting to find natural remedies to my family's ailments. I recently began making my own skincare products which kick store-bought products asses. I'll post my recipes later.
7. Gym! I love going to the gym. Not only do I enjoy the workout, but I enjoy the very few moments of alone time I get while I'm there.
8. Lounging with my H. He is my partner in life and I have far too much fun doing nothing at all with him.
9. Seeing my friends. It's a rarity these days to see my friends, so when I finally get the chance to break out of the house and meet up with them, it is soo needed.
10. Hanging out with my family. I have so much fun hanging out with my family. They are my very best friends in the world and I love them to pieces.
What makes you happy on this Monday?
What I listened to while writing:
Jimi Thing Live Europe 2009 by Dave Matthews Band (any DMB fan knows a live version can last 10 minutes)