Sometimes #thestruggleisreal When Trying to "Have it All"
I'm losing focus and I needed a reminder today of what I do to try and keep my sanity. Below is a list of the things I do for me to try and not lose myself in all of my roles.
1. I write. Nothing is more therapeutic to me than writing (hence, this post).
2. I work out - having control over my health helps me feel like I have control over the other things in my life that I wish I had more control over.
3. I research essential oils - this goes with the above. Feeling like I have some control over my ails by making lotions, putting EOs in a diffuser, or just smelling them helps me cope with my problems.
4. I eat healthy - eating a little of every color, balancing my meals for proper nutrition, and adding super foods whenever I can actually has a scientific base for stabilizing my mood - and, as a result - helping me feel better.
5. I take a break - a good bath break. When I'm having an especially hard day I like to take a bath with my beloved essential oils and a cup of tea or glass of wine. Is anything better than a good soak? Not in this girl's book.
I'm having a hard day today, so I need your help! What do you do to make yourself feel better and in control when your life feels like it's free falling?