A One Year Old's Reading List + a Giveaway!
Below are his absolute favorite books at the moment - plus - I have a little bonus for you. I have a copy of Kisses, Kisses Up and Down for one of YOU! Contest rules below :).
1. Dr. Seuss' ABC book - He loves the rhyming and learning his ABCs!
Dr. Seuss's ABC: An Amazing Alphabet Book!
2. Brown Bear, Brown Bear - J likes that you flip the pages up and that he can make animal noises.
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
3. First 100 Words - J can say 30-40 words, and this book has a lot to do with it. For months, this was the only book he wanted to read.
First 100 Words
4. The Icky, Sticky Frog - J gets the chance to point out the little bugs and other hard to find things in the book.
The Icky Sticky Frog
5. Kisses, Kisses Up & Down - J had a ton of fun going through this book and pointing out all of the body parts being kissed in the book.
Baby Books: Kisses, Kisses Up and Down (Best Baby Books, Baby Books First Year, Baby Books First Five Years, Toddler Books, Best Toddler Books)
Enter to win a copy of Kisses, Kisses Up & Down! All you have to do is follow @babyluvbooks & @sarahsmirksblog on Twitter and C&P this in a Tweet, "@babyluvbooks @sarahsmirksblog #SSkissesgiveaway." If you don't have Twitter, just comment #sskissesgiveaway in the comments of this post. It's that easy!
Please Note: U.S. residents only. Thank you :)
A winner will be chosen a week from today.