7 Apps to be More Productive Today | Bloggers + Small Biz Owners
Hello blogger and business babes! I have the list of a lifetime for you. These are the seven best apps to be more productive. Who wouldn't want to automate their emails, collaborate with guest bloggers seamlessly, or cross off those to do items from picking up diapers to scheduling your Hootsuite automation? These apps will help you make life your BITCH. Enjoy!
1) Todo7 - This is considered the best of the best of to-do lists. It has extensive task listing options and can be used on your phone or the web. However, a paid subscription is needed to use this app across multiple platforms and to use cloud storage. Do you need to organize your tasks between your Etsy shop, kids' sports schedules, and blog posts? This is the app for you.
2) PocketLists - This to do list app is so helpful because it has a location and time-based reminder. Did you add to your to do list that you need to pick up some flowers for a photoshoot? Well, my friend, good news, you will get an alert when you pass by a flower shop. Pretty cool, huh?
3) Basecamp - This is a project management app that helps you store everything for a project in one place. You can see your task status quickly and check out the day-to-day project overview on your phone or tablet. It would be great for collaborating with other admins on a Facebook group or working with a guest blogger.
4) Fanurio - If you are a freelancer or coach that bills clients according to the time you spend on their project, this app is great. It works across multiple platforms. You can have multiple projects per client, and it tracks the time you spend working on their projects so you can bill accurately. and straight from the app.
5) LifeTick - Set up and track your goals with this app. You can set up 10 core values, customize your goal priority, and create a visual for your goal. My goal is to reach 10,000 sessions a month by September 2016 (you can see my journey here). This would be the app to use to help me track how much I need to grow per month to meet my goals. Maybe your goal is to make $8k a month. You can set your goal here and even create a visual to go with it.
6) GoogleDrive - Google Drive is a great app to keep all of your files backs up. You can then open those files on any device. I back up everything. It probably goes back to the time a book I wrote got destroyed when my thumb drive shattered (ugh, too soon). Lesson learned, now I back up multiple times.
7) IFTTT - An app that automates your other apps! Do you want to get an email when a certain item gets added to Craigslist? Done. Do you want to post your Instagram pictures to Twitter natively? Done. Do you want certain emails sent to Evernote to be added to a task? Done. This app can automate any of your apps together.
Did you like this? Share! Tweet it out here -->