How to Automate Promoting Your Blog on Pinterest
As ya'll know, I'm a busy girl - I automate everything I can. One thing that I have been dying to do is to automate promoting my own blog posts. Pinterest is my biggest acquisition source, so it makes sense to focus on automating that - my big dawg. So, here's how I am doing it.
1) Create a Pinterest board just for your blog posts.
2) Login to BoardBooster.com and go to Pinning Tools and then Campaign.
3) Click either "Create Random Campaign" or "Create Scheduled Campaign." I chose random, which just posts whenever.
4) Choose your source board (which is the board that you created with all of your blog posts on it).
5) Choose the boards you want to repin to. This is where you would choose all of your relevant group boards and any other boards that make sense for any of your blog posts.
6) Schedule - now you can choose the days and times you would want to pin and how often. I choose Monday - Sunday 10am to 10pm (people tend to pin later in the day). I chose to automatically pin once a day so I don't annoy the group members.
NOW, all you have to do is pin your blog post once to have it pinned to all of the group boards you are a part of. Woo-hoo! Mama loves simplifying anything and everything.